This webpage is only available in English.
Integration of eKaay into Typo3
Demo Instance Typo3 (version 4.7.4) with eKaay (version 2.2.3) running:
Log in as user ''customer1'' via password ''customer1'' --> activate eKaay on your mobile --> logout --> log in via eKaay !
- Load eKaay extension
- Log into Typo3 as admin
- Import extension file T3X_ekaay-1_0_0-z-201209141126.t3x and install it.
- Choose page ''customer login'', edit a new paragraph and select ''eKaay Login'' as a plugin, see screenshot1.
- On same page ''customer login'' edit another paragraph containing the plugin ''eKaay Registration'', see screenshot2.
- Save everything and log out.
Install ekaay SDK
- Order ekaay SDK, email: info at ekaay dot com
- Unzip ekaay.zip to directory ekaay/
- Put directory ekaay/ in the same directory as directory introductionpackage-4.7.4/
- Add database information in ekaay/db_settings.php (DB the same as the one for typo3)
- Change file ekaay/settings.php accordingly
- (optional) Replace ekaay/logo.png by your quadratic png logo
- eKaay should be up and running
Back to the Integration page