This webpage is only available in English.
Integration of eKaay into PrestaShop
Install ekaay SDK
- Order ekaay SDK at www.ekaay.com, email: info at ekaay dot com
- Unzip ekaay.zip to directory ekaay/
- Put directory ekaay/ into main directory prestashop/
- Add database information in /prestashop/ekaay/db_settings.php (DB may be the same as the one for PrestaShop)
- Check whether ekaay works locally by calling ''../prestashop/ekaay/test/'' in a browser
- Change file /prestashop/ekaay/settings.php accordingly:
- (optional) Replace /prestashop/ekaay/logo.png by your quadratic png logo
Changes within PrestaShop: (version 220.127.116.11)
- Change file /prestashop/classes/Customer.php the following way (edit URL's accordingly):
- Change file /prestashop/controllers/front/IdentityController.php the following way (edit URL's accordingly):
- Change file /prestashop/themes/default/identity.tpl the following way (edit URL's accordingly):
- Change file /prestashop/themes/default/authentication.tpl the following way (edit URL's accordingly):
- eKaay should be up and running
Demo Instance PrestaShop with eKaay (version 18.104.22.168) running:
Register for an account --> log in via password --> activate eKaay on your mobile (on the PrestaShop go to >My account>Your personal information) --> logout --> log in via eKaay !
Back to the Integration page.