This webpage is only available in English.
Integration of eKaay into Joomla 1.5
- Load the eKaay interfaces into Joomla via the following 3 modules/plugins:
- Unzip these two directories and put them into the Joomla directory modules/:
- Download the following Plugin and install it (as Joomla admin).
- Enable/Activate the two modules and the plugin.
- Finally, set during the activation the URL in all three cases to the URL of the directory where the eKaay
directory ekaay/ (see below) will be placed. An input field for that URL is given in all three activation menues.
Please add a trailing slash to the URL - example: http://www.ekaay.com/integration/joomla/. You may as well use a https URL.
Install ekaay SDK
- Order ekaay SDK at www.ekaay.com, email: info at ekaay dot com
- Unzip ekaay.zip to directory ekaay/
- Put directory ekaay/ in the same directory as the Joomla directory (you may also place it somewhere else)
- Add database information in ekaay/db_settings.php (DB may be the same as the one for Joomla)
- Change file ekaay/settings.php accordingly
- (optional) Replace ekaay/logo.png by your quadratic png logo
- eKaay should be up and running
Demo Instance Joomla 1.5 with eKaay (version 2.6.0) running:
Register for an account --> log in via password --> activate eKaay on your mobile --> logout --> log in via eKaay !
Back to the Integration page