This webpage is only available in English.
Integration of eKaay into Drupal
Estimated integration time: 5 to 10 minutes. No programming skills needed.
Prepare your Drupal installation
- Download the eKaay module for Drupal.
- Log in as admin and install the new module - the module needs no settings.
Install ekaay SDK
- Order ekaay SDK, email: info at ekaay dot com
- Unzip ekaay.zip to directory ekaay/
- Put directory ekaay/ in the main (=top) Drupal directory
- Add database information in ekaay/db_settings.php (DB should be the same as the one for drupal)
- Replace the contents of ekaay/settings.php by this Drupal settings.php file.
- Replace the URL 'http://www.ekaay.com/integration/drupal/drupal-7.23/' (on top) by the URL of your Drupal instance
- Set other options - like color of QR Code etc. - later.
- (optional) Replace ekaay/logo.png by your quadratic png logo
- eKaay should be up and running
Drupal Instance (version 7.23) with eKaay (version 2.6.14) running:
Try it: Register for an account --> log in via password --> go to ''My account/eKaay'' --> download eKaay app to your cell phone --> activate eKaay --> log out --> log in via eKaay !
Authors of the Drupal module: Daniel Wehner and Bernd Borchert.
Back to the Integration page.