eKaay - Smart Login
Login with your smartphone - without password!
Nearly every Internet portal with a user log-in offers the password method as the only way to log in. There are two severe issues with the password method:
- Security issue ''Keylogger'': The password can be tapped by trojans on the Internet device.
- Usability issue ''Password Flood'': Internet users have to memorize an enormous number of username/password combinations.
eKaay solves both problems by utilising the user's smartphone:
The smartphone becomes a physical key for the Internet portals!
Advantages for the portal user:
- No memorizing of password and username,
- no typing of the password into foreign PCs,
- passwordless log-in everywhere, on any device: PC, notebook, tablet, and of course on the smartphone itself.
eKaay is available for free for iPhones and Android smartphones.
Advantages for the portal:
- eKaay increases the availability of your business,
- you can offer your users more comfortabilty and security,
- you have a mark/logo on the user's smartphone.
Try a free and non-binding test implementation - please contact us.
Visit the demo page for an online demo.
- The eKaay log-in is an additional access, i.e., the password log-in is kept.
- The eKaay log-in is a 1-factor something-you-have authentication, like a key. eKaay can be made 2-factor in many ways, for example via the optional App-PIN or via the untappable eKaay PIN.
- There is no central eKaay ID-server. In other words, once installed at a portal eKaay is just a bilateral system among the portal server and its users.
- For portals which have their own app eKaay can be integrated into the app via library (Android and iPhone).
- eKaay can easily be integrated into single-sign-on clusters of portals.
- July 2014: ekaay.in is starting to sell eKaay to portals in India and Asia.
- July 2014: Default language on www.ekaay.com is now English.